Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day in the Life, February 1, 2014

Happy Anniversary to my Day in the Life posts!  Last February, I finally did a photo an hour post, after wanting to do one for a long time.  I loved it so much that I kept doing it every month, and there's no end in sight.  Last year I linked up with Simply Rebekah and I'm glad that she's hosting another link up this month.  If you've been thinking about doing a photo an hour post, there's still time to link up with Rebekah!  And, you guessed it, the photos are taken with Instagram, and my profile is still private!

This month, the first fell on a Saturday, and Dennis and I were both off from work.  We ended up running errands and doing work around the house.  Thrilling, I know, but that's life!  When we got home, Dennis did some more work to the tenant's bathroom, and I watched Jack and tried to get some stuff done around the house.  Jack wasn't being very cooperative, though; it' took me over an hour just to fold a load of laundry.  I was not at my best emotionally, and was on the verge of snapping all afternoon.  Not my proudest Mommy moment.  But that's also just a part of life sometimes.  Today I'm already feeling much better.

7:45 am
decisions
8:45 am
Jack wakes up
9:45 am
Jack investigates Brutus
10:45 am
errands
11:45 am
Chinese buffet
12:45 pm
groceries
1:45 pm
on the road again
2:45 pm
nap time
3:45 pm
Jack and kitten
4:45 pm
laundry assistant
5:45 pm
painting assistant
6:45 pm
looking for mates
7:45 pm
FINALLY DONE FOLDING!!!
8:45 pm
helping Daddy cook
9:45 pm
ignoring dishes while Daddy bathes Jack
10:45 pm
finishing dishes; about to put Jack to bed

I didn't get any pictures of 11:45 (Jack finally asleep), or the movie we started watching after.  I fell asleep during the movie and at some point ended up in bed (don't remember).  Jack nursed once during the night, then I was up (on my own!) at 7:30 the next morning.  No wonder I feel tired!

7:45 am
breakfast for the mind
So there you have it!  Go take your pics and link up with Simply Rebekah to see some other Day in the Life posts!


2 comments:

  1. Your son is simply adorable! Oh goodness. Every picture is just precious.


    Thanks for sharing your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! If I hadn't stumbled on your link-up last year I wouldn't have started doing Day in the Life posts and it's one of my favorite things about writing this blog.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked that...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics